Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family reunion

We all went to Utah for the past week! Ben's family had a family reunion in St. George on the occasion of his oldest brother's 40th birthday (man, are we getting old or what?). We stayed in this awesome huge house (Two pools! Sand volleyball court! Foozeball table! Air hockey table! Ping pong!), and the boys played with their 15 Turner cousins. It was fabulous. We ate too much, stayed up way too late, and had a great time. It was the first time we'd all been together in a few years. I took lots of pictures, but I'm extremely backed up in my photo edits, so those will have to wait.
Meanwhile, it's a bit of a let down to come back home to real life and laundry and dirty floors and piano practicing and math homework. Boo. I need to plan another vacation!


This photo has nothing to do with our vacation. I just thought it was cute.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Yes! Come to Boston! After July 1 we will actually have room to host you :)

Rachel said...

What an awesome trip. I'm glad you're back, though, I missed your posts!

Jen said...

Wish we could have seen you when you were here...it would have been fun! Sounds like you were busy with family stuff and having fun! It sounds like a great trip.