Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mosey-isms

Mosey has such a funny manner of speaking sometimes, I just have to chuckle. Here are a few things I've heard from him recently.
  • While I was baking cookies the other day: "Mom, I would like to have a taste of the contents of that bowl."
  • A couple of weeks ago at the violin repair shop, after being told that the repairs would be $80: "I think that is definitely worth it! And I'm not even being sarcastic!"
  • Today he ran inside to show me a worm he had dug up from the backyard. After he finished showing me, he said, "Well, I'm going to resume digging outside."
  • A while ago he was upstairs helping me with some reorganization: "Dad, is there any chance you could come over here and help me loosen this drawer so I can empty the contents of the dresser?"

Then, when Ben commented, "Mosey, you have a very good vocabulary!" he said, "What does vocabulary mean?" :-)

3 comments:

Hildie said...

He must get his great vocab from his excellent teacher!

Mama said...

So cute!!! I had a few kids with impressive vocabularies too -- so adorable when they use a word they have read, but don't even know how to pronounce :) Yay, Mosey!!

Jill T said...

Those are great. Glad you wrote them down!