Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Words, words, words!!

At, am, and, cat, dog, rat, pan, pat, off, ox, ax, box, mom, dad, red, rug, lost, pumpkin, cup, dust, fat, fast, tummy, poop, soon, chin, chip, much, lunch, food, funny, cat, cast, silly, cow, igloo, pool, grass, tick, tock, pill, crab, sand, cheek, and, the, a, to, do, it, see, leg, hand, tap, clock, witch.

What are all these words? Why, they are all words Mosey has read BY HIMSELF since Saturday.
I'm not kidding. I've been working with him on sounds for quite a while, then on Saturday just for fun I wrote down some words and he READ THEM!!! So I've been adding some words, teaching him about ch, th, oo, ee, etc., and he is READING!
Yes, I am proud of my three year old.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's great, Gabby. Kelly taught our kids to read from that young age too. It's incredible how much children can learn while so young.