Monday, October 22, 2007

L family pictures

I've been pretty busy lately. House stuff, school stuff, blah blah blah. But I've had some fun too. I've been editing the pictures I did for our friends a while ago, and helping another friend design a wedding invitation. So I'm still getting some computer time here and there.
Here are some of my favorites (so far) of the photo shoot I did on the 13th.







Beautiful mom, handsome dad



Sassy 16 year old



A more pensive pose


Out in nature



Love that smile!



He thought I was weird, making him stand out in the middle of the bushes...



Happy family



I think this is my favorite of the family portraits

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you so much, Gabby! I love how nice you made us all look. Nice work! Do you mind if I put a couple of these on my blog?

Anonymous said...

Very Nice pictures Gabby! We need family pictures really bad, when will we see you again?
Hope you're feeling OK.
Love, Susie