Sunday, May 13, 2007

May 13, 2007

Hello Everyone,
I had a GREAT Mothers' Day. Ben and the boys woke me up with a fantastic gift. It is called the Scooba, and it is like the Roomba except that it is for hard floors and it vacuums and mops. We've tried it in the kitchen and playroom and it really works! It's not totally perfect, but it will be much easier to run that thing and then spot clean as needed. Brigham and Joseph both made cards for me at school and gave me plastic bead bracelets that are just too cute. I'll wear them proudly.
I don't want to go on too long tonight since I want to get in bed at a reasonable hour, but I do have to say CONGRATULATIONS NAOMI AND DAVE!!! I need to get Dave's email address so I can add him to my email list. I'm sure he's just dying to read my daily updates. :-) So now I can finalize my summer plans, although I'm still not sure exactly what we will do. I just don't think we can made two plane trips this summer, not with closing on our house and everything that takes up a lot of cash. So I think maybe we'll go to CA the first week of August, and then drive up to UT the second week to spend time with Ben's family and then fly back home after the wedding. This will mean we miss the Frandsen reunion in July and the annual Turner gathering over the 4th of July, but I think I'd rather have Ben and the boys be able to be at Naomi and Dave's wedding, so that's probably what we'll do.
I have to brag on Mosey a little. So he knows all his capital letters, thanks to Blues Clues, but I know that technically I'm supposed to teach him the lower case letters first. So tonight while I was reading stories to him, I pointed out all the lower case letters in various words. Then I quizzed him a little and he can correctly identify all of them! It's amazing how quick little 3 year old brains are.
Ok, enough for tonight. I'll leave you with a few more pictures from that cool place I found last night. I did closeups of each of the boys' eyes. Are they weird? And then just one of each of the boys that I liked.


Mosey



Brigham




Joseph



Mosey




Brigham



Joseph




1 comment:

Kelly said...

Okay, Gabby, you win the award for photographer of the year in my realm at least! You're awesome. And you sons eyes look very similar to each others'.

Some day I would love it if you could take some pictures of our family. Do you do that?