Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just for fun

One of my many summer projects is to go through all the art work and school work from the boys this past school year and whittle them down to maybe a binder-full that we want to keep. I'll probably take pictures of some of the best ones for you to see.

Anyway, here are a couple of ones from Brigham I thought were cool.


This picture certainly isn't the best example of Brigham's detailed rendering abilities, but I thought it was very creative because he titled it "Boo!" He told me this is a picture of what it is like when someone scares you by yelling Boo! I thought it was very creative!


And this is an example of the many different ways Brigham likes to write his name. I thought this was pretty good for a 5 year old because he did the block lettering by himself, with crayon, and without a mistake. This kind of block writing isn't easy!! And then he did a "shadow" underneath the name, a mirror image reflection of the block writing above. Cool!

1 comment:

patty said...

Wow, that is so amazing that he can draw the mirror image at five.
That is pretty advanced.