Monday, May 07, 2007

Gallery night at the school


AAAAAHHHHH!!!! This is why I have such a generally negative attitude about public schools. This was written in the computer lab by a 1st grader at the boys' school. It says (I'll translate from the phonetic spelling) "Do not polute! Animals are disappearing. Do not use cars. The ice is melting. Help!" The picture is of a tree with the word "HELP" written in it. I'm just hoping this stuff was taught to the child at home and not at school.
Don't get me wrong, I am a CONSERVATIONIST. I really am. But all of this global warming stuff has just gotten to the point of ridiculous hysteria. But I'm not going to get on my soapbox here, I'm sure I won't convince anyone who believes otherwise, and for everyone else, well I'm just preaching to the choir.


On a brighter note, here is Joseph pointing to his artwork of a bat cave.



And here is Brigham with his artwork on display. I don't think this is of anything in particular, just an abstract piece done with primary colors.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

They definitely get fed all that global warming propaganda at school.