Saturday, June 25, 2016

Royals Basketball

(Working on catching up on 18 months of missed posts)
Joseph is loving playing basketball with the Royals.
He decided to play somewhat at the last minute, and is the least experienced on his team.  But these are all really, really good boys who have accepted him, and Joseph is learning a lot and having a great time.  It helps that they are a great team, undefeated so far.  It makes for stress-less games (for me to watch, anyway), which I appreciate so much since I got SO NERVOUS for the boys' soccer games.  It was the most ridiculous thing ever, but I couldn't help myself.  So I can just sit back and watch these boys play and the only stress I feel is when they are running up the score maybe just a bit too much.  :-)







They play mostly private schools and charter schools in the area, so it's sometimes a bit of a drive to get to the games, but they are fun and fast and I'm so glad Joseph decided to play!

No comments: