Saturday, June 25, 2016

Mary Alice's blessing Day

We drove down to San Antonio on March 7 for Mary Alice's blessing.  My dad and Christian and Eva came out, as well and Jonathan's parents.  Benjamin and Shayla and their new baby Norah were there, too!  The timing coincided very well with a conference Benjamin was attending in San Antonio.  The blessing was very nice-- Mary Alice behaved perfectly.  And best of all, I got to take more pictures!






















And here's some with baby Norah!  Benjamin and Shayla had to leave quickly, so I didn't have time to get many of Norah by herself, and she was pretty suspicious of me for the ones I did get.  :-)




But the ones we got of the two babies together were so funny and cute!










I love, love, love this one with Mosey and the babies.  He loves babies, and I love that.


And some with beautiful Auntie Eva:








No comments: