Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A few other pictures

The boys have wanted to take a lot of pictures of and with Mister.  Brigham, especially, has been anxious to capture as many memories of his dog as possible.  Here are a few I took a couple of days ago.




And, as I was driving home from HEB late Saturday night, I saw the moon rising over the horizon.  It was HUGE and RED.  I hurried home and grabbed my zoom lens and tried to take a few pictures.  I didn't realize until later on that the lens was really dusty, hence the far-from-crisp picture.  But still, it was cool!  I wish I could figure out how to take pictures of the moon with other elements of the landscape visible, so the relative size is apparent.  Here, the moon was peeking out between the branches of some trees, and if you could see the trees, you'd be able to see how huge the moon appeared.  But the trees were too dark to be seen at the settings necessary to properly expose the moon.  Oh well.  Still cool, huh?

No comments: