Friday, October 09, 2009

Hair


I got a haircut today. I can never quite do it the way the hair stylist does, so I thought I'd better take a picture while it looks good. Plus I really needed an updated profile picture (the one up before was a few years old). Ben snapped this out in front of our house this evening. I really don't like being in front of the camera!
The boys got haircuts a few days ago, too, but they wanted to take some crazy hair pictures before it all got cut off. I don't know why they are all smiling with their mouths closed!
Joseph likes the bouffant look.


Spiked! Brigham kept re-wetting his hair and then standing on the table to look in the living room mirror to comb his hair straight up again.


Mosey's hair isn't that crazy. Let's hope this is as crazy as he ever cares to get with his hair!

11 comments:

Christian Jacob Frandsen said...

That's such a great picture of you, Gabrielle!

libby said...

I love the haircut. Did she color it too?

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love your hair! You look beautiful!

Gabrielle said...

Libby,
Nope, it's natural!! Just kidding, I only wish! I do it myself. Garnier Nutrisse Medium Golden Brown. I'm cheap.

Naomi said...

You look beautiful, Gabrielle--and Ben did a great job of the picture! I need to get my hair cut--how much would you say I should spend on a haircut?

Rosalynde said...

You gorgeous girl! The camera loves you---on either side.

Mama said...

I'm so late jumping on this thread, you might not even read my comment, but I just MUST add my WOW!!! It's not just the adorable haircut, it's the woman. How did YOU come from ME, is all I want to know... I love you so much, Gabrielle
-Mama

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful, Gabrielle. Oh how I wish I could rock the short hair! I tried it but everyone confused me for Eric, which was not the look I was going for.

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful, Gabrielle. Oh how I wish I could rock the short hair! I tried it but everyone confused me for Eric, which was not the look I was going for.

Kelly said...

Your hair looks fantastic. I always love when Tricia, my stylist does my hair. That's a very lovely picture of you that Ben took. Gorgeous.

Rena said...

Gabby, You look amazing!! Miss you so much! Have a great Halloween!