Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Conference memories

Some memorable moments from this last weekend's conference:
--Listening to my boys belt out "How Firm a Foundation" (my favorite hymn) during the Sunday morning session. The Primary has been learning this hymn the past few months getting ready for the primary program.
--Playing conference BINGO with peanut MnMs and seeing my boys actually pay attention to the talks!
--Halloween decorating party during Priesthood session (only 4 more years till the big boys go).
--Elder Holland's Sunday afternoon talk. I don't think I need to add anything more than that, do I?

4 comments:

Christian Jacob Frandsen said...

That's so smart to play conference Bingo! Good work :-)

Abbie Nelson said...

Elder Holland's talk! Wow, wow, wow. Did anyone else feel like he was just giving the devil the proverbial finger?
I said that to someone else and they looked shocked and appalled.
But, that's what if felt like to me...he's the MAN.

Mama said...

Conference BINGO-- a BRILLIANT idea!!!! And yes, Elder Holland hit one out of the Conference Center!!

Kelly said...

Good recap of conference. My son got to attend his first priesthood session of conference this time! It's exciting.