Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh, man

This school year is proving to be incredibly busy.  And I am really, really resolving to get more sleep, so this blog has suffered.  I may institute a ONE thing every day policy, instead of three.  We'll see.
Yesterday was my last-ever MRI as part of the HALT-MS study.  It was pretty weird coming out of that Children's Hospital building, knowing I'll probably (very hopefully) never be going back.  The MRI was fine, despite having to get poked 3 times to get the IV running...
I may never go back to Houston again, either.  I don't have to if I don't want to!!  It was the least stressful drive out there that I've ever had because I knew it was my last.  I made it there with only 5 minutes to spare (I'm supposed to be there 30 minutes before), and that after speeding as much as I possibly dared.  I meant to get an early start, but then just as I was dropping the kids off at church, Mosey realized he forgot his cello at home (he was playing in the primary program, which I also missed), so we sped home, got the cello, got back to church in time for the primary program, and then I got myself on the road 30 minutes late.  Oh well, all's well that ends well.

No comments: