Thursday, July 09, 2009

Happy 1 year anniversary

For a one-year transplant anniversary present, I got a stomach virus! Yay!
I've been sick for the past 2 days, but I'm finally feeling better today (of course, maybe it's because I haven't dared eat anything for about 48 hours). Boy, does that bring back memories from a year ago.
Ugh!
BUT, thank the heavens my boys did not get sick. And that they are old enough to survive with me laying on the couch all day. I have let them eat whatever they want, do whatever they want. They probably love it when I'm sick!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Here's to one year stronger. We would have been so worried about you getting any sort of sickness after the transplant. Now we're still worried, but more because of the typical set-backs of getting sick as "mom." I know you still face so many challenges each day, but I'm so grateful for how well you're doing and how strong you are (in every sense of the word).
We love you!!!
And here's to hopefully moving to Texas! :)

Mama said...

I am so sorry!! That seems like a cruel joke... but at least this time you know you'll be over it in a day or so. Take good care of yourself. I love you so much -- Mama