Wednesday, May 06, 2009

We're off!

We're leaving today (hopefully-- if we can get all our packing and last-minute stuff finished) for almost 3 weeks.
We're going to Washington D.C., Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Chicago, St. Louis, and a lot of places in between.
I'm getting our audiobooks all loaded up, Mister's going to a pet sitter's later this afternoon, and I hope by this evening we'll be on the road.
I may have the chance to update my blog a little while we're gone, but if not, that's where we are!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cool! I had no idea you were planning such a monumental trip. I should call you more often. Too bad you're only circulating east of the Mississippi - I guess San Francisco really would be too far out of your way. Have fun, and be safe!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like loads of fun, and educational too! I have dreams of such a trip with my kids...but not for a few years yet. :)