Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Polly and Miles

Introducing...
Polly Gabrielle Sloan


...and her beautiful mother, Naomi.



And here is Miles Jacob Welch

With the most expressive face and contagious smile that ever a babe did have.




I took lots of pictures of my new niece and nephew, which will take some time to edit. But I'm battling insomnia tonight and decided to take a crack at a couple that I really liked.
They are about a month apart in age (Miles is older), and oh-so-different in looks and temperament (although at that age, 4 weeks can make a world of difference), but I love both of them so much. And their mommies.

3 comments:

Lonna said...

Welcome back. I am excited to see all the pictures that you took along your trip. I will say that there is something about other peoples babies that is so great, when they smile and are happy it is contagious, I wonder if that is because you are not the one that is up with them all night, or trying to play catch up on all the house hold things and feed them at the same time?

Well whatever it is those photos totally made me smile. I think that name Polly is so cute too.

Rosalynde said...

I love them all! We miss you so much. Sorry about the insomnia...

Mama said...

Gabrielle, they are FABULOUS!!! I am so excited to see all of them -- but I so hope you can sleep tonight. I love you -- Mama