Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ben

Happy birthday Ben!!
33 years ago your mom was in complete shock, having given birth not to one baby, as everyone had expected, but to TWO babies! Angee (baby A) and Ben (baby B, although the A/B correlation was not planned).
I hope this year is a good one for you, you surely deserve it.
Thank you for being such a wonderful dad to our boys. They love you.
Thank you for being such an excellent provider for all of us. I'm so lucky to get to be a stay at home mom.
Thank you for sweeping the floors and doing laundry and loading/unloading the dishwasher, and putting the boys to bed and for the countless times you lifted/carried me in and out of cars, bathtubs, beds, and anywhere else I needed to go. I hope your back is recovering. And I hope you'll never have to do that again!
But thank you for giving me the confidence that if you do need to do all that stuff again, you'll do it happily and with love.
Thank you for being the dependable rock I've needed so badly over the past several months.

I love you.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How sweet! I know things have been tough on Ben lately and hope he has a FABULOUS year in 2008, doing those things that he's good at. HBTY, Ben.