Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Salem Pond

Yesterday I spent more than 3 hours on the phone in the morning dealing with Florida house stuff. Ugh. After lunch I had to get out of the house so we went to Walmart (the excitement overwhelms, huh?), and then to Salem Pond. The boys LOVED Salem Pond! We were there for 3 hours! They swam, chased ducks, tried to catch fish, made sand castles, and I just sat on the lawn and read and watched them. It was fabulous. I told them that their Daddy used to play at Salem Pond when he was their age.
Here are a few pictures.

Brigham my little fishie.



Making some sort of bay in the sand.


Good lookin' boy.

Busy in the sand and water.


Mosey loved the water. He stayed in basically until he was shivering!

Trying to splash mom.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Your kids are going to have the best photos from their youth. I think there are about five pictures total "out there" from my childhood, most of which are out of focus and poor quality. Good for you.

Gabrielle said...

I don't have many pictures of me either, mostly just vacation slides that my dad took. I'll have to make sure to actually print out the pictures I take so my kids can actually look at them!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin