Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mara at the beach

I have more to write, and I want to reply to those of you who have commented, but at the moment my right hand is really acting up. My fingers are almost completely numb and my 3rd, 4th, and 5th fingers (piano fingering) are getting spastic, both of which making typing really difficult. And the wireless at my parents' house is sloooooowwwww.

So I'll write a more complete update of the California leg of our trip when I get home and hopefully my hand is better. I've decided to go in for more steroids next week. I am pretty sure I can just do it as an outpatient this time.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a couple of photos of my 17 month old neice, Mara. She looks JUST like the pictures of my sister (her mom) at her age.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Gabby, I hope the steroids treatment helps. Bless your heart. I'll be praying for you.

Love,
Kelly