Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pictures from our drive behind Timp

The boys are so funny. I've told them about Mt. Timpanogos and how it rises up above Provo, and they've been pretty intrigued by it (they really want to hike to the top, but I told them they have to wait till Dad gets here!). But they misheard me and now they think it's called "Mountain Panogos," which if you say it, sounds exactly the same as "Mt. Timpanogos!"
Anyway, here are some pictures from Friday afternoon.
Hiking up the mountainside.
Posing on the rock. Actually got 3 real smiles!
Biggest dandelion Joseph's ever seen.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Don't tell me this was your idea of taking it easy, Gabby. I have hiked up Timp and this is not taking it easy! Maybe that was BEFORE your doc appt. If so, then you're fine. I love the dandelion shot.

Gabrielle said...

Yeah, definitely before the embryo transfer! Actually it wasn't much of a hike. I let the boys climb up quite a bit higher than I went.