Friday, February 22, 2013

phone pictures

I don't take many pictures with my phone, because I think the camera function kind of sucks, but here are a few that I uploaded recently.  No edits on these, just a look into our daily lives, and some of the pictures my kids feel are worth taking (most of them are taken by the boys).
Mosey bunny-ears me while I'm checking his math. 

 Industrious Mosey working on science.

 I don't know what was going on here!

Cute kitty in the closet. 

 Two cute kitties.

 Joseph will probably make me take these down.  This was a couple of days before his last haircut-- it was desperately needed as you can see.  I somehow managed to convince him to let me put it into a pigtail.  He kept it in for about as long as it took me to take these pictures!

 Cat lady.  These two cats are the snuggliest, most affectionate cats ever.  They like to hang out like this all the time.  A couple minutes after this was taken, Luna (on my lap), climbed up to put her front paws around my neck, and I had two cats hugging me for the rest of Joseph's piano practicing.

 If you look carefully, that is Brigham way up in the crook of the tree about 30 feet in the air!
He climbs up barefoot, pulling himself up by small branches until he gets to the larger limbs.

No comments: