Sunday, February 17, 2013

02/17/2013

1.  Mosey was sick on Friday.  That kid is the king of 12-hour illnesses.  This one was more like 8 hours.  He woke up just fine, bright and early, got some schoolwork done, ate breakfast, but around 10:00 AM he sprawled out on my bed and fell dead asleep.  He never ever does this unless he is sick.  Sure enough he had a fever and slept about 4 hours before waking up, taking some tylenol, and spending the rest of the afternoon on the couch watching Mythbuster episodes.  But by evening, he was totally fine, and has been ever since.  Weird!

2.  I totally failed Valentine's day this year.  I didn't do a SINGLE FUN THING for my boys the entire day. I didn't even buy any Valentine's candy.  I stink.  Ben came home a little early and we went to eat at How Do You Roll while the boys stayed home and ate leftovers and watched 24.

3.  Here are some of the mnemonics I've come up with for scripture mastery verses.  They are pretty awesome, but it has taken me hours and hours and hours.


1 comment:

Rosalynde said...

LOVE these! You could become a rock star on Pinterest if you uploaded them.... :)

By the way, my kids have been loving making flexagons! Thanks so much for the recommendation. We love you!