Sunday, February 03, 2013

02/02/2013

1.  Happy Birthday Abraham!

2.  Fairly productive day today.  Did some seminary lesson prep, went with Ben to pick up a Craigslist patio table and chairs.  Helped set up table and chairs and supervised backyard cleanup.  Made lunch.  Updated the boys' bank balances.  Did a massive Walmart run with Brigham.  He is a good sport and a good helper.  Put away all the Walmart stuff (including about 20 boxes of incandescent light bulbs-- I cannot stand what my boys call Obama bulbs :-) and I'm trying to stockpile incandescents while I can).  Made dinner while watching "Lost."  Cleaned up from dinner and did the dishes.  Straightened up house and checked email.  And now it is 11:56 and time for bed!

3.  Joseph got out his flute this afternoon after Mosey asked him if he could look at it.  He hasn't been taking lessons for the past six months and I'm not even sure he has taken it out of its case since we moved into this house.  But he got it out and started playing, and surprised himself by being able to play some notes better than he could 6 months ago!  He wants to start up lessons again.  This makes me so happy, although I'm not sure about fitting in another lesson in our busy schedule.  I'm going to try to find someone who can come to our house.

No comments: