Monday, April 11, 2011

semi-random pictures

I still have not systematically gone through all the pictures I took on our California vacation last summer.  It's starting to bug me, though, so tonight I went through and edited a few that I liked.  I found these three candids of each of the boys as they were unaware of the camera.  I like them!

Brigham at Lake Tahoe


Mosey at the beach in San Diego


Joseph flying with his towel


Today was a pretty decent Monday.  Everyone slept in because of the boys' two very late nights in a row, Friday and Saturday.  I figured I was better off letting them sleep in, than dealing with the grumpies all day.  As it was, I had to get after them quite a bit this morning about bickering and arguing and bugging each other.  I could do without that aspect of parenting.  :-)  Practicing went well, and lessons were OK.  I wish we could get more done during the day.  Tonight for FHE we went to Cavenders Boot City to get the boys new cowboy boots since theirs are either falling apart, or they can't squeeze their feet into them anymore!  Joseph really, really, really wanted a cowboy hat, and I almost got him one because he looked so cute in it.  But it was $30, which is just a bit too much for an impulse buy.  He wants to take it with him to Utah for our reunion this week so he can make a real impression as the cousins from Texas.  :-)
I am trying to get ready for our trip to Utah on Wednesday.  I am amazed at how fast this trip has come around!  My laundry isn't done!  I didn't lose that 4 lbs I was hoping to lose!  (Vanity never faileth, right?)  I haven't quite filed my taxes!  We'll see how much I get done in the next 24 hours because I desperately hope I'm asleep 24 hours from now considering how early we'll have to be up Wednesday morning...

No comments: