Friday, January 07, 2011

Photos from today

Today was a pretty relaxed Friday.  We almost got through the lessons I had planned for the day.  :-)
I am trying to take more pictures of every-day stuff around here, so here are a few photos from today.

This is T-Rex and Spots.  T-Rex is our new leopard gecko that Brigham and Joseph bought for Mosey.  He's a cool dude.  I think it's really sweet how they lie across each other.  The side of the cage is really dirty, hence the blurry shot.

Brigham at horseback riding.  All the boys did really well today.  It's cool sometimes how you can literally see a jump in skill level.


Now it's Joseph's turn.


He did great today, too, despite wearing his shirt inside out for the whole entire day.  I don't even bother pointing it out to him, or asking him to change, because I know it will do no good.  :-)




This guy was peeking over the door of his stall as the boys were grooming Hailey.  I have such fun watching the horses at this barn.  Sometimes a couple of them will get in a neighing match, "talking trash" to each other.  They are funny animals with lots of personality!


Brigham cleaning Hailey's back hoof after riding.  I'm always amazed that these gigantic horses don't just step on the little kids!


On the way home, I admired the way some of the leafless trees stood out against the twilight sky.  A little blurry since I was snapping the picture while driving, but still cool.





And I love this one freeway underpass we go through on our way home every week.  I love Texas.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Thank you for these glimpses into everyday life with your kids! It makes me feel like I am riding in the car with you :) And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Mosey!!