Thursday, February 07, 2008

Going to Houston

I'm too depressed to write anything political, so you are all spared.

I got the go ahead to have my evaluation for the bone marrow transplant. I'll be going to Houston for Mon.-Wed. next week for a bunch of tests. I think they're all just to make sure I'm healthy enough to go through with the procedure. I'll be at M.D. Anderson and meeting the Oncologist, Dr. Popat. It will be interesting, as I have a lot of questions. I hope nothing unexpected comes up. My mom is coming out here Sunday to take care of things while I'm gone.

I took a few pictures of Moses yesterday for your enjoyment.









He either looks really cute here, or slightly evil. I'm not sure which.



And this is the look I got that let me know he had reached his quota of pictures. "No more pictures, mom!"

3 comments:

Stephen said...

good luck in houston. the pictures of moses are adorable.

Gabrielle said...

Thank you Stephen. I think Mosey's adorable too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Gabby: I love the pictures of Moses. You are such a talented photographer. Sending you my love and best wishes for next week.
Margie