Wednesday, January 08, 2014

01/08/2013

2 days into school again and it sort of seems like I never had a vacation.  :-)
But here are some things about today.
Joseph actually woke up on time!  Wahoo!
I had to have a long talk with two of my boys about being polite after piano lessons.  Sometimes I despair and worry I have neglected to teach them the very most important things about life.  Their teacher is very nice and likes to ask them questions about their lives, especially after a break.  But one of my boys was feeling tired and grumpy and was really rude in his responses.  I just sat in the living room and cringed...  This kid can also be very personable and engaging-- if only he could be that way all the time!  (For that matter, if only I could be that way all the time...)
OK, I've got to go to bed now if I'm going to slip in under my midnight deadline.  Here are some more pictures from our vacation that I like.




No comments: