Friday, April 12, 2013

More squirrels! And a piano trick by Joseph.

The boys caught THREE more squirrels today!  Ben told the boys he would pay them for every squirrel they caught-- $15 each to divide between the three of them.  Ummm, I don't think that's going to work!  They will bankrupt us.  :-)  Ben is way more generous than I am when it comes to paying the boys for stuff-- I never got paid for any chores or other work when I was growing up.  I want them to value hard work, and value money.  Easy money like that isn't good for anyone, especially kids.  Plus, I'm pretty sure the boys would have been thrilled to catch squirrels without being paid...  So we're going to have to work that one out.
Anyway, here's some video with our cats checking out the squirrel before we took it to the greenbelt to let it go.


And here's another video of Joseph at the piano.  He tries to keep his practicing interesting and so today he practiced one of his pieces with his hands crossed over each other.  Fun trick!

No comments: