Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well, I still have a few of these to send out, but Christmas is well and truly over, so here's our card from this year!  This one took a very, very, very, very long time to do (including one all-nighter cutting and trimming and folding), but I think it's one of my favorites so far.   I wish I were rich enough to print and mail one for everyone I know and love!  Maybe next year I'll just do a Walmart photo card.  :-)
Here's the front:

This card was folded and cut so that the four colored sections unfolded separately to reveal the person underneath.  When the whole card was opened it looked like this on the inside:


The very back looked like this.  I couldn't decide on just one picture, so I settled on 48 instead.  :-)

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

inside voice said...

We LOVED your Christmas card this year!! So labor-intensive, but so filled with love and creativity. Your Christmas cards are one of the highlights of my Christmas season. Really!! This is Mama by the way - not Eva :)