Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun and Games

At Target on Wednesday, I bought the boys new shirts.  I love having boys who don't really care what they wear, as long as it fits.  I just get 3 of whatever it is and call it good.  So on Thursday and Friday the boys thought it would be really fun to dress alike.  On Thursday they dressed exactly alike, and traded each other's shoes to try to confuse me.  Unfortunately for them, I don't depend on their shoes to tell them apart.  :-)
Here they are playing Othello at the kitchen table.  Othello has been something of a summertime obsession for them.

The next day they all wore the same shirt again (different shirt from Thursday, though!).  These pictures are typical of the life of the many block structures that get built in our playroom.
They spend lots of time meticulously building something really awesome.
Then they take great delight in destroying it.
Of course, making the biggest mess possible.  Ahhh.  Boys.  :-)

No comments: