Friday, November 02, 2007

Finished L family pics

I have to share a few more favorites! Mostly black and whites


L, I don't think I could pick a favorite of the photos of you, but this is certainly among my favorites.



Yes, C really is as adorable as he looks in these photos. Personality too.



I just LOVE this one.




K, I know you don't like your individual portraits, but you'll just have to take my objective, non-biased word for it-- you are beautiful. I always hate photos of myself, too, though, so I can relate to your feelings. Why do you think I like being *behind* the camera so much?



K, you were the best sport ever about taking pictures, something to which it seems like most men are highly allergic. And you look like maybe you were having an ok time, too.



I think L looks like a model here. Look at those eyes!! Sometimes I really like the non-smiling pictures.



C, you are soooo cute!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Okay, okay. So I don't look THAT bad. I'll take your word for it. I just am so critical of pictures of myself! LOL I do like that one better in black and white. I like these ones you chose as your favorites. You and I have the same faves basically. I like the ones you chose of my family (all except mine) Ü ...and really appreciate all your talents. I am one of the FEW lucky ones in our ward who have seized the day to benefit from your sweet skills! Yay me! Or I should say, YAY for YOU!!!