Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Recent Fun


He comes to me to help him put this costume on, then take it off, then put it on, then take it off, etc., etc., etc., all day long. And I love it.


The world's biggest blanket fort. You have no idea. This is one, tiny little corner of it. Every blanket in the house was used.


Getting ready for Halloween. Hey, a kid's got to be prepared!


Fun with C(17)H(20)N(4)O(6). And don't believe his shirt for a second. All of them are!


When Ben was in 1st grade, he was told to draw a picture of what he wanted to be when he grew up. A smart-alec from the cradle, Ben drew a picture of a slide. Well, he didn't grow up to be a slide, but a human jungle-gym is pretty close.

2 comments:

Dan and Merideth said...

Your boys are so cute!!

Mama said...

You have what I never had -- a household dominated by boys!! And you are the perfect mom to handle it -- I'm not sure I would have rejoiced in a blanket fort using EVERY blanket in the entire house :)
I just love seeing these pictures and yes, I DO miss having little kids! Love, Mama