Thursday, March 07, 2019

September 2015

We had a lunar eclipse! I sat out in the front yard with my tripod and 200mm zoom lens and took pictures from the totality back to the full moon. Click on it to see it full size.

 Leaves from an oak tree in front of the full moon.


 Cat sculpture Mosey made at his homeschool art class a couple of years ago.


 Mosey helping me make my best invention ever-- a whiteboard table. Our school table is old and scarred and ugly. I bought a piece of white wallboard at HomeDepot which happens to be the same material as a whiteboard (at a fraction of the cost). We cut it to size and glued it to the top of our school table. Mosey helped by walking on it to press the board down onto the glue. :-)Now it works as a table and work surface all in one. Genius! :-)

Rosie and Jacob enjoying the pool and popsicles-- still definitely summer here in Austin.


Brigham at the food court at the Round Rock outlet shops after a cross country race with Ben and me.

Now a couple of Joseph:
 At the archery shooting range.
After church one day, inexplicably, Joseph wanted to dress up as a Muslim extremist, wearing his suit, a ski mask, and holding a copy of the Koran. Go figure.

 
 Ah, my sweet Moses. Always such pleasant expressions on his face. :-)

 Brigham practicing his violin. He is getting so good.

And here are a few rare photos of me. I had just gotten my hair cut and wanted to take pictures so I could try to style it the same way the girl who cuts my hair does it. I can never quite get it right.



2 comments:

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

Y Te Quiero Chupar El Pilin