Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Hansen Reunion, July 2015

This was the 3rd time we've gone to the Hansen reunion up at this camp in Coalville.  So great to see cousins, cousins' kids, aunts, uncles, siblings, nieces, nephews.  I love my Hansen family so much!
I was the photographer again, and took family photos of nearly every family that came.
We did a variety of activities-- my cousin Lizzie helped the kids decorate cupcakes, there was a family choir, and, my favorite, a panel discussion in which my mom and all her siblings sat at a long table in front of the rest of the camp attendees and answered questions and reminisced about growing up Hansen.  I learned things I never knew about my grandparents before!
I got very little sleep, staying up late to talk with my siblings and cousins, but it was all worth it.


Eva and Naomi





Mama with baby Norah (Benjamin and Shayla's baby)



Christian and Naomi



Mosey copying what his little nieces and nephews spent about half their time doing.



Wherever Frandsen men gather, there will be soccer!







Abe is awesome.  I hope all those boys grow up to be just like him. (Lincoln, Mosey, Elijah)



Joseph being Joseph.









And the little'uns-- CiCi, Jane, Miles, Joshey



CiCi is such a gorgeous child.



Frandsens practicing our part for the extended family skit.









Cousins playing.  I love it.  Elijah, Jack, Brigham, Joseph,  Mosey.



Shayla and Rosalynde with Norah.  Every baby that meets Rosalynde falls in love with her.







Eva and Jane



Minecraft Elijah



Joshey.  Cupcake or brocolli??  I think I know which he'll go for.



Not sure what Lincoln's face painting was all about. :-)



Mosey's  cupcake, although I'm pretty sure it's one of the ones Lizzie decorated.



Again, broccoli or cupcake??



Elijah and his brother know how to decorate cupcakes.





Joseph was once again the pied piper for the younger boys, showing them various computer games.  This is my cousin Joseph Johnson's son.





Brigham brought his drawing supplies, of course.



Mosey coming back from a hike up to the cross on the mountainside.




The Frandsen clan.  Everyone was here except Ben, John, and Rachel's family.



The whole Hansen crowd of us!

4 comments:

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

Sacatelo El Pilin Desnudo

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

Y Te Quiero Chupar El Pilin Desnudo

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

A Dos Niños Qué Se Encueren Enseñando Su Pilin Desnudo