Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I didn't mention (I don't think) that I got a new haircut a couple of weeks ago. The pictures are below. What do you think? It takes a little effort to make it look cute, but I really like it a lot. This is the shortest I have ever had my hair in my life! Well, since being a baby I guess.
I started working on a project today, going through all the videotapes I have taken, and labeling them with their contents. The long-term plan is to have them copied to DVD, but first I have to know what is on what. So I pulled out the one from the twins' birth today and it was so wonderful to watch it. I had never actually watched it since it was taken, so it was all brand-new to me. Wow, it was amazing to see those two little tiny babies. Actually even more amazing to see my huge belly just before they were born! Almost unreal. The boys were completely fascinated, too. Joseph asked for the first time which of them was born first and when I said he was, he said, "I KNEW I was born first!" Like I said, everything is a contest with him!
Mama, you remember how you were worried you didn't operate the camera right and missed filming a lot of stuff? Well, you can breathe easy (after 4.5 years), it all got on tape just fine.
My friend Rena is newly pregnant and has terrible morning (all-day, all-night) sickness, like I did with the twins and Mosey, and all these memories of being pregnant are coming back to me. I'm not sure if I miss all of that or if I'm really glad I'm not there now!
Oh yeah, I also didn't mention that I finished up all my qualifications for my new camera, sent in the forms and everything, and now I'm just waiting. I am so excited! My other camera is still being repaired so I've had to use my old Kodak and I'm really suffering... Please excuse the quality of the self-portraits of my new haircut, I promise it is the camera!
Ok, I have to go to bed, I am just so tired I can't think anymore.

No comments: